11 de octubre de 2014

30 Seconds to Mars in Peru


Hello~

I think i've been blessed or something these past 2 days, because of the followings things: I got to take 2 pictures with Tomo Milicivec (he signed one), got to handshake with Shannon Leto and saw Jared Leto and got filmed by him twice. I can die happy now. Let's start how this whole adventure began.

It was October 8th and I was studying for my midterms exams. I was deep down very anxious because I knew 30 seconds to mars was going to come in any moment. So, I decided to check some flights and use my knowledge to predict at what time would they come to Lima, Peru. After some research, if my calcs were correct they would come from Quito at 8.50pm. So I decided to study until 6.30pm. 

At 8.20pm I was already at the airport (I live close, luckily). There was a considerate amount of people waiting. Around 100 people. So I decided to wait... It was 9.00pm at there was people moving closer to the main door of International Arrivals. I took a safe place to take some polaroids (I didn't take with me my digital camera, only my Instax Mini 8). So after some minutes, Shannon Leto appeared through the door. He waved at us, before getting inside his bus. Tomo Milicevic followed him, he waved very quickly and got inside the van. Finally, Jared Leto appeared. He waved at us, he was going to go inside the van, but he stopped and decided to film us. He then took some Mars Peru flag and kept waving at us. 


I managed to take 3 polaroids. Sadly, since it was my first time taking photos with my Instax Mini, they all came very dark OTL. The first one I took was when Jared just came through the door. The second one I took it when he was filming us. The third one was when he was grabbing the flag. After he gave back the flag, he came towards my side to wave us aswell. I bet he could spot us because I got my huge pink camera haha.

While Jared was getting all the attention, Tomo and Shannon were waving inside the van (they opened the back door to see us better ♡ ). After Jared entered the van, they left. I was so happy with just that, so I was heading to the bus stop when I saw some girls asking for 2 more girls to take a group taxi and go to the hotel. I didn't think twice and got myself inside the taxi. Kind of risky I know, but whatever.

So, we where 7 girls in the taxi heading to the Miraflores Park Hotel. I was hoping to get there before the band, but our taxi was to slow -_-. In the end we arrived safe and we saw another 50 people waiting outside of the hotel aswell. I went to check in the near by, and when I came the guys were screaming. I ran close to them and found Shannon Leto handshaking everyone. I also put my hand in the queue lol He shaked my hand very softly and smiled. He is so handsome, omg! He then went inside the hotel's restaurant to have dinner. We all were so happy. We couldn't believe we saw him so close and handshaked his hand ♡


So then, we kept waiting for Tomo or Jared to come out aswell. Anyway, it was less than 10pm, so we could wait longer... But then it was 11pm, 12pm, and any of the them came out. We were only 20 or less by then. I was about to leave aswell, but I make some friends there so I waited a little more with them. I decided to go around the hotel, just to check. And when I came back, I saw everyone again gathered. I came closer and I saw Tomo! He was taking selfies with everyone and signing stuff. So, I found my chance. I took my Instax Mini and I waited until my turn. Sadly, since I'm not still an expert with selfshots in the Instax Mini, I asked a friend to take a picture for me. Tomo was so nice when I asked to take a picture and to look at the camera. The camera printed, and I thanked both my friend and Tomo. I then realized I didn't have pen or paper to get a sign. I only had my polaroid. Then I realized that Tomo could sign it. I came close to him again and asked him if he could sign the polaroid. He accepted with a smile. I thanked again. 

Between the round of pictures, we were all asking him questions. So, I took my nokia and filmed him. I asked if he had tried quinoa. He said yes! twice!. I was so glad :). I was about to ask for what dish, but he was busy taking more pictures, so I just let it pass... He asked if we were all going to the show next day, we all screamed YES!. He smiled. Then I realized I also wanted to take a digital picture with him, but I only had my nokia's camera... Fortunately, my friend Leyla offered to take a photo of Tomo and me with her camera. I once again came closer to Tomo and ask him for another photo. He accepted once again. After than I thanked him and decided to wait just for him to say goodbye. Before leaving, he said: It's time to go to bed. Bye. We all shouted THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING! See you tomorrow!

When he left, we all shouted because we were so happy. We were so lucky twice that day!. After that, we all decided it was time to let them sleep. Before leaving, we could spot Jared on the lobby of the first floor. But since he didn't seem to come out, we left. Luckily, I made some friends I could go back home with. I came back home at 1.40am. Really tired, but happy. Next day was the concert.


On October 9th, I had to work mid day, then I had classes at the university. I finished all that at 7pm. Then, I ran to the Parque de la Exposicion, place where the concert was going to held. I met with my friend Josy. at 8pm aproximately. We both talked about the airport the day before and how charm the all three members were. 

At 11pm, after the concert finished, we ran to the back door of the concert, hoping to see the guys leave in their van. Seriously, we were only waited to see them wave through the glass of the van... But, before we realized, there were Tom, Shannon and Jared coming to greet us. We were about 80 people outside and the madness began. Luckily I grabbed myself from the metal door in order not to fall over. Thank god I ate before going there. I was strong enough to handle the 5 minutes madness. Shannon wasn't completely happy just by greeting us, so he climbed the metal door in order to greet all of us. While everyone was shouting at him, I could spot Jared behind, getting his iphone ready. Jared also climbed the metal door, and once again, filmed us all lol.

I was unable to make any symbol with my hands because both of them were busy holding myself and my bag between the people. At least I could scream when Jared was filming us all. Tomo was behind watching all the madness behind. I loved the fact that Jared and Shannon had ponchos and chullos (peruvian tradition clothing). It definitely fits them.

After being climbed up for about 5 minutes, they went down and head to their van. Then, they left. My friend and I hugged each other because we could get to see them. We won't forget Jared's big blue eyes, nor Shannon's sexiness. 


After receiving Jesus-Jared's bless, we both head our homes to rest happily after that amazing experience. We wanted to say goodbye to them, but since we had schedule during the day, it was impossible. Anyway, we were already happy for that experience.

And if you want to check out Jared's video of that moment at the door, you can click here. That's all for today. I will try to write more often. Next week, I have my mid term exams, so I will be off this week.

Take care~

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario