1 de marzo de 2013

Purple lace dress


Hi, again. I've been a little bit absent these days. I've been kind of busy with the paperwork of the university. My classes are going to start soon so I need to make up my schedule, need to sign up in my english classes, gym, etc. 

Anyway, today I'm sharing with you a simple look. It's a purple lace dress I got as a price some time ago and I matched it with my black pumps and some accessories. I'm using as you can see my love ring (need more black rings) and my rabbit ring.


My dog kept getting closer to me when I was taking the photos, so I took some with her. She is not photogenic, she is cuter in person lol. Anyway, anytime you call her or say photo she will look at you or at the camera lol

Also, if you liked this look please hype it on lookbook. I would appreaciate that. Thank you. Have a good weekend!

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario