22 de enero de 2013

New outfit update




Hi.

Well, like I said before, I made some time in my agenda to take some pictures of my daily outfits. This is the one I used today. It's very simple and casual. I liked to play with the colors a little. 

I used an offbrand shorts, my Marquis black pumps, an offbrand top and a headband I made myself out of my mother's old scarf. I also used my love ring.

And that's pretty much it for this entry. I tried to make a quick update. I'll post tomorrow a review of some cosmethic so wait for it :)

Have a nice day!

P.S: Please, if you have a lookbook account, hype my look. I would appreciate it a lot. ^^

2 comentarios:

  1. *__________* este outfit es demasiado hermoso <3
    Me gustaría llevar uno así, pero sin lo zapatos altos ;A; apenas puedo caminar con zapatillas xD pe-pero en fin, me encanto ♥

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Bueno, también puedes usarlo con unos zapatos oxford marroncitos :) Los tacos son incómodos pero te estilizan bonito :3

    ResponderBorrar